Attack a Snak Cinema Tickets Promotion
“Your Chance to Win a Pair of Cinema Tickets”
The Prize Draw
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win one of two thousand, four hundred and forty (2,440) pairs of cinema tickets for Cineworld Cinemas available throughout the duration of the Promotion. There shall be a daily prize draw with twenty (20) pairs of cinema tickets available to be won each day. There’s two thousand, four hundred and forty (2,440) prizes available to be won in total.
2. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, Kerry Foods Limited, Mongoose Promotions Limited, their immediate families, agents or any third party professionally connected with the promotion or its administration.
How to enter
3. Promotional Period: The promotion period will open for entries from 00:00 GMT on the 1st September 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 GMT on the 31st December 2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified and will not be considered.
4. Enter daily between 00:00 GMT and 23:59 GMT between the Opening Date and Closing Date inclusive to be entered into that day’s daily prize draw.
5. Purchase is necessary to enter the promotion in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland only (no purchase necessary route is available for residents of Northern Ireland, see clause 7).
6. To enter, residents of Great Britain and Republic of Ireland only:
6.1. Purchase a promotional pack of Attack a Snak (see clause 10 for full list of promotional products) which shall have a unique code printed on the inside of the pack.
6.2. Visit the promotional microsite, www.attackasnackmovies.co.uk to enter the unique code on your pack and complete the entry form, including full name, email address, county of residence, gender and age.
7. To enter, residents of Northern Ireland only may also enter via the following no purchase necessary route:
7.1. Visit the promotional microsite, www.attackasnackmovies.co.uk and complete the entry form, including full name, email address, county of residence, postcode, gender and age.
8. Entrants may enter the promotion more than once, provided each entry is accompanied by a valid and unique entry code.
9. Maximum of two (2) Prizes per email address for the entirety of the promotion.
10. The qualifying promotional products, which have a unique code printed inside the packaging, are:
- Attack a Snak Ham n’ Tomato Sauce
- Attack a Snak Chicken n’ Tomato Sauce
- Attack a Snak Chicken n’ BBQ Sauce
- Attack a Snak Pepperoni n’ Tomato Sauce
- Attack a Snak nachos with Cheese n’ Tomato Salsa
11. Entrants must have internet access to enter this promotion. All entries must be submitted through the promotional microsite, www.attackasnackmovies.co.uk
12. Entrants do not have to retain their promotional pack or receipt as proof of purchase.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to the entrant not providing correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize draw; any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind), delayed entries or any device or website error.
14. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
15. Winners shall receive two (2) adult cinema tickets valid at Cineworld Cinemas only (the “Prize”), which can be redeemed at any Cineworld Cinema excluding Leicester Square, IMAX, Screen X, 4DX, Super Screen and ViP (the list of cinemas is subject to change, always check movie screening times and availability before travelling); at any time, for a standard seat, 2D film of their choice. The tickets are valid until 23.59 GMT on 31st January 2021 after this date they will no longer be valid and no alternatives shall be provided.
16. If you are a winner you shall receive your cinema tickets in the form of voucher codes via email, sent to the email address submitted at the time of entry. Any error in entry including but not limited to an incorrectly email address, shall not be the responsibility of the Promoter or their agents.
17. Standard Cineworld terms and conditions for entry and online bookings apply, visit https://www.cineworld.co.uk/terms for details. Full voucher terms and conditions shall be provided with the Prize.
18. The winners shall need to make their own way to the cinema. The Prize does not include transport, refreshments or any other costs associated with the Prize. All taxes, costs, liabilities and unspecified expenses associated with the usage of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Participants are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the prize draw, such as the cost of accessing the internet etc.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
20. The Promotion offers no cash or other alternative to the Prize and the winner must accept Prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable and cannot be resold for profit or commercial gain. The Prizes are not replaceable if lost, stolen or expired. Should you not be able to visit the cinema no additional or alternative Prizes shall be offered.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
21. Prize winner selection:
21.1. For each day during the Promotional Period, twenty (20) winners shall be randomly selected and contacted daily by a computer process, from all entries received during the previous day. Winners shall be supplied with their Prize via email (using details provided at entry) within 2 working days of being selected as a winner.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
23. The name and county of the winners will be available after the Closing Date and can be requested by emailing email@example.com before 31st March 2021 and including in the subject line the phrase “Attack a Snak Winners.”
Data protection and publicity
24. Participants agree that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this prize draw.
25. If you are a winner, you may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, your name and/or image being used or statements made by you concerning the Prize. You will be asked before undertaking any such activity and you are free to refuse. Refusal will not affect the award of your Prize in any way.
26. By entering the prize draw, participants agree that any personal information provided within the entry form may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize only. An option to opt into the Kerry Foods database for future promotions is available but not mandatory.
27. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. The Promoter of this prize draw is Kerry Foods Limited, Thorpe Lea Manor, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 8HY.